RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT
The information on the Gavi website or extracts thereof may be reviewed, reproduced or translated for research or private study but not for sale or for use in conjunction with commercial purposes. Any use of information from the Gavi website should be accompanied by an acknowledgment of Gavi as the source, citing the uniform resource locator (URL) of the content.
Reproduction or translation of substantial portions of the Gavi website, or any use other than for educational or other non-commercial purposes, requires prior authorization in writing. The unauthorised use of the Gavi name and logo is expressly forbidden. Applications for use of information from the Gavi website and enquiries should be addressed to email@example.com.
LINKING TO GAVI
Linking to the Gavi website is permissible, provided that:
- the format clearly indicates that the link is to the Gavi website;
- the linking site does not contain any content inconsistent with the purpose, character and mission of Gavi;
- the linking site does not misrepresent its relationship with Gavi or imply that Gavi is endorsing it or the products or services of the entity operating the linking site;
- if the linking site sells products or services, it must obtain prior approval from Gavi to link as a commercial site.
ENDORSEMENTS AND OPINIONS
The Gavi website may contain links to other websites that are not under Gavi’s control. Such links are provided as a convenience, and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement or approval by Gavi of any website, product or service.
The mention of specific companies or certain manufacturers' products on the Gavi website does not imply that Gavi endorses or recommends such companies or products in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned. Errors and omissions excepted, the names of proprietary products are distinguished by initial capital letters.
The designations employed and the presentation of the information on the Gavi website do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of Gavi concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of frontiers or boundaries.
By providing feedback to Gavi (“Feedback”) regarding the content of or information on the Gavi website, you:
- warrant that the Feedback does not infringe or violate the rights of others;
- grant to Gavi a license to utilise the Feedback in the furtherance of its mission, with no obligation whatsoever to pay you or anyone else for the Feedback or license.
The Gavi website, including all content, is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Gavi does not warrant that the information contained in the Gavi website or any linked site is complete or accurate, and provides no warranty regarding the security of any linked site. Gavi shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of the use of or inability to use the Gavi website or any linked sites.
PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES
The Gavi country data is made available under the Creative Commons BY 4.0 license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/